Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wedding Jazz




Sooooo... my best friend and partner in crime is getting married..yay.. and I am her maid of honor! As the big day creeps closer and closer I have been planning the bridal shower and bachlorette party and thinking of amazing gift ideas. On out last day together the bride to be was on the search for a headpiece that she can keep in after her veil is removed. After searching different locals and coming up empty handed I decided to take matters upon myself and...dun dun dun daaa.... make one myself! I purchased a bunch of different stuff from Michael's ready to make many different prototypes but after I finished my first one I was so excited about the results I decided to try no more I had found "the one!!"What do you think?


3 comments:

  1. This looks great! Looks just like something you would find at a bridal shop. It's very cute, simple, elegant..what about one with bigger flowers? I would def. wear it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Whitney! So pretty! You may have just stumbled upon a new career!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it <3 She's gonna look awesome!

    ReplyDelete