Friday, May 21, 2010

Coffee or Tea


Coffee or Tea... a constant battle in my brain. Most people have a very strong opinion on which beverage they prefer as their morning delicacy. I constantly wavier back and forth on which type of day it will be. Today was a coffee day indeed. This is a picture of one of my favorite places, the balcony of my apartment. On days like today in the upper 70's it is the most sublime place to be since (by choice) my apartment stays at a frigid 57 degrees. Coming out here waisting time reading a book, people watching, or surfing the net is pure bliss. Today I am reading The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell and leafing through a Free People catalog that I retrieved from the boutique this afternoon on a sale hunt (pictures of my success to come) all while anxiously anticipating the arrival of Sex and the City 2 for the fabulous cloths and ridiculously delicious story lines. I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment