Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Harem Scarem


Anyone who knows me knows I am a big fan of the harem pant. I have compiled a few pictures of my favorite harem styles from cyberspace. First we have the "country harem"... this look could be carried through to any season with small tweaks in undershirt and shoe choice which make it a very versatile look for a person first trying the trend. "Designer harem" is a very sophisticated look at a very playful pant. "Harem with print" is maybe one of the most bold harem looks and not to be tried by the faint of heart.... or style. "Exaggerated harem" is also bold but really obvious harem which I must say is probably my favorite look. Last but not least Disney harem.... no one does harem like Aladdin and Jasmine!
Designer Harem Nicole Miller; Exaggerated Harem Free People.

No comments:

Post a Comment